- Ice-cream upgrade @ $1.70 p/person (Paddle Pop > Magnum)
- Soft drink upgrade @ $1.70 p/person (Juice Box > 600mL soft drink)
- Ice-Cream Cake @ $19.95 each
- Lolly bags @ $4.00 each (assorted lollies in a generic bag)
- Show bags (Standard) @ $12.95 each
- Show bags (Large) @ $32.95 each
- Fruit cups @ $4.50 each
- Games voucher add-on @ $20.00 (for 5 games)
- Scenic Railway photograph add-on @ $49.95 (10 photo package)
- When you arrive, use the Express Queue. You will need to go straight to the Birthday Parties/Group Booking window at the Ticket Box and let us know you’re here. We will have everything you require for the day waiting there for collection.
- Please advise your party guests to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled Tram time.
- Supervision – A Luna Park host will be provided during the time in the Tram, however parties will not be hosted or supervised throughout the Park.
- Accompanying adults can attend and join the group free of charge. They will not receive a ride ticket or food. Extra food platters are available if several accompanying adults will attend on the day.
- The Party Tram has seating for 32 guests. Groups of less than 16 will be allocated to one end of the Tram with the possibility of sharing the space with another party.
- If the party has 17 guests or more, then we will allocate the entire Tram to the group. A minimum charge of 17 guests applies to reserve the whole Party Tram space.
- You are welcome to provide your own birthday cake, lolly bags, drinks and/or supplementary food platters.
- Annual Pass holders can be added to a Party package at a cost of $12.00 p/person. This is for the cost of the hot meal as their annual pass will cover their ride pass for the day.
- Wet Weather – in the event of forecast rain or bad weather we can move the entire party to an alternate day or weekend (subject to availability and with suitable notice). We do not offer refunds for booking cancellations due to inclement weather on the day.
- We make every effort to ensure that all rides are available on your special day, however due to maintenance and weather conditions, some rides may not be available. If you have any concerns about your party, please contact the party coordinator 48 hours prior to your visit
- Party Tram bookings made on weekdays or public holidays will incur a $50 surcharge
Below is a list of our terms and conditions, please read these carefully.
- The minimum booking is for eight (8) guests
- The Party Tram space has seating for 32 guests. All bookings of less than 16 will be allocated one side of the tram. Other birthday bookings may be allocated to the available side of the tram at Luna Park’s sole discretion
- Either a 30% deposit or full payment of your booking is required to secure your reservation.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed and full payment made by the Wednesday prior to your party. If you are paying by cheque, money order or bank transfer (EFT), please ensure that this is processed 7 days before the party to ensure funds are cleared.
- Last minute bookings made less than 7 days prior to the party will require immediate payment via credit card over the phone to confirm
- Payment either in full or of a deposit is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A birthday booking is for use of the tram for 45 minutes from the start time of your booking time
- If you are expecting more than sixteen (16) guests and a 16+ booking was not originally made, please ensure you contact immediately to advise on availability
- To book the whole tram, a minimum booking charge of seventeen (17) guests will apply
- Additional food supplied by you may be brought into the tram to supplement the party tram food offering if desired, but you will need to sign a release form for any food brought into the Park.
- In the event of forecast rain, birthday parties can be transferred to an alternate date with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice by calling our office on (03) 9525 5033
- Payments are final and cannot be refunded for cancelled parties or for any ‘no-show’ guests
- Birthday bookings made on weekdays or public holidays will incur a $50 surcharge
- We make every effort to ensure that all rides are available on your special day. However due to maintenance and particular weather conditions, some rides may not be available. If you have concerns about your party, please contact the party coordinator 48hrs prior to your visit.
- Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hosting a wonderful and memorable birthday!