LUNA LOVE ‘EMMA’ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Chance to win one of 25 double in-season passes to Jane Austen’s ‘EMMA’
© 2019 Universal Studios.
- Participation in the competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences at 9am on 24 January 2020 and closes at midnight on Wednesday 12 February 2020.
- To enter the competition to win one of 25 double in-season movie passes to ‘EMMA’, participants must purchase tickets to LUNA LOVE OR complete the entry form via Luna Park Melbourne’s website, by providing their first name, last name, email address, postal address for fulfilment of prizes, and the name and email address of the person they invite.
- Partially completed entry forms will be disqualified.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Entrants must be aged 13 years or over. Employees of Luna Park and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted.
- A random draw will take place at 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda VIC 3182 on Thursday 13 February and winners will be notified by email. Movie pass prizes will be sent by Australia Post within 48 hours of the draw.
- If a winner does not acknowledge email notification within 48 hours, the movie pass prize will be reallocated to another entrant.
- Entry to this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested on the entry form.
- Entry to this competition is deemed as consent to receiving emails from Luna Park Melbourne, and the data supplied by consenting entrants will be stored in Luna Park Melbourne’s email marketing database. Participants may subsequently unsubscribe the Luna Park Melbourne Mailing List.
- The ’EMMA’ in-season pass can only be sent to an address in Australia and is only valid for redemption at participating cinemas (see movie pass for details).