- Luna Dark is an outdoor all-weather venue and will proceed on the advertised dates and at the advertised times in rain or shine. Guests accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the event night. Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute attractions or vary advertised programs, prices, and capacity. There will be no pass-outs available for this event. Guests who disrupt other Guest’s enjoyment of the Park, mistreat the performers, or behave in an inappropriate and/or aggressive manner will be removed from the Park without refund.
- Luna Dark is a Halloween themed event and at times will feature scary images, live attractions and illusions of blood and gore. Children are permitted to attend the event at their parent’s discretion, however if they scare easily or are affected by special lighting, artificial fog, or other theatrical effects it is not recommended.
Ride Safety Restrictions and Guidelines
- Your safety is important to us. All Luna Dark tickets are sold subject to Luna Park Melbourne’s Rides Regulations. Height, age and health requirements apply to all attractions. These can be viewed at https://lunapark.com.au/ride-restrictions/
- We encourage Guests to dress in costume for this event, however for your protection please ensure appropriate clothing, shoes and shirts are worn at all times. Headpieces, wigs, masks and non-secure accessories cannot be worn on rides. Mobile phones, cameras and loose items cannot be taken on rides. Riders must remain seated at all times and observe Ride Attendant instructions. Luna Park Melbourne has the right to refuse a guest to ride and will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged whilst riding an attraction or left in the queue line.
- Items considered dangerous will not be permitted inside the venue and must be surrendered to staff upon entry. Surrendered items will be available for collection as you leave the event. Luna Park Melbourne assumes no responsibility for these items.