Luna Love Terms and Conditions
- Tickets can also be purchased from the ticket box for this promotion.
- Luna Love Tickets are valid for redemption on 14 February 2019 from 6pm – 11pm only.
- Not available with any other offer or discount.
- Tickets will be emailed to you in a PDF which must be presented as either a printed ticket or on a Smartphone at the Ticket Box.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for resale to customers.
- ‘General – Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry’ apply to Luna Love tickets.
Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights Terms and Conditions
- Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights e-tickets may be redeemed at Melbourne’s Luna Park for the Promotion dates displayed on the Luna Park Melbourne Website.
- Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights tickets may also be purchased from the ticket box at the Park entrance.
- Cancellations and closure times may vary, so please check lunapark.com.au for opening and closing hours on your entry date.
- ‘General – Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry’ apply to Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights ticket holders.
- Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights tickets can not be refunded.
- Excludes Valentine’s Day, Thursday 14th February.
Schools Activity Week Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are finalised once we receive your 30% deposit. Until that time your booking is tentative. To avoid disappointment ensure your deposit is paid promptly
- Payment of deposit is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Total cancellation of booking with less than 1 months prior notice will result in forfeiture of deposit
- As not to impede (penalise) any schools, Luna Park allows a variance of 10% between confirmed bookings and attendance numbers. Schools will be charged at a minimum the confirmed numbers booked less the 10% variance, if less than the confirmed numbers attend on the day. This does not apply to wet weather or extreme heat conditions.
- In the case of wet weather or extreme heat the school will have the option to cancel the booking and receive a full refund
- Luna Park will need the supervising teacher to approach the turnstile first upon arrival and report to one of our staff at the gate with your school name and number of students. We will then count the number attending into the park
- The supervisor will be required to sign off on the actual numbers counted
- An invoice will be emailed that day for the number of students who attended. Please ensure this is paid within 14 days of your visit
- Gates open at 10am and will close at 2pm
- All rides are subject to weather conditions. If there is rain and/or extreme wind, some of our taller rides will cease operation until the weather subsides
- We make every effort to ensure that all rides are available on the day of your booking. However, due to maintenance, some rides may not be available on particular days
- Pass outs will be available at the gate for teachers but NO STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO EXIT THE PARK for the duration of your visit (unless there is an emergency)
- Inappropriate, malicious or dangerous conduct on behalf of groups will result in LPM ceasing the operation of some or all attractions and ejecting guests from the venue without refund
- Students are welcome to bring their own food into the park
- For safety reasons, students with plaster casts or moon boots will not be permitted on any rides
- No children of teachers or siblings of students are permitted to attend
- Once a deposit has been received for your booking you will receive a confirmation via email confirming your booking
General – Terms & Conditions of Purchase & Entry
- Attractions may close due to extreme weather conditions. We reserve the right to close the park at times other than advertising.
- All prices, attractions, special events and trading times are subject to change or cancellation without notification.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times for your protection.
- All riders must remain seated at all times.
- Camera & Phones cannot be used on rides.
- For the safety of all guests, loose items cannot be taken on rides.
- Riding Luna Park Melbourne’s attractions require guests to be in sound physical condition. Luna Park Melbourne recommends that guests observe the attraction in operation before deciding to ride.
- During quieter periods some attractions may be temporarily closed.
- Occasionally attractions may temporarily close for refurbishment or technical reasons.
- Report any lost items or return any found items to the Ticket Box.
- Melbourne’s Luna Park will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged whilst riding the attractions or left in the queue line
- Report any lost children to the Ticket Box.
- For the safety of all guests, loose items cannot be taken on some rides.
- Every ride requires a ticket.
- All tickets must be purchased from the ticket box and are not available from rides.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Wristbands are void if removed.
- Lost or removed wristbands will not be replaced.
- Skateboarding or similar activities are not permitted in the park.
- No alcohol is permitted in the park.
- No pets permitted in the park. Assistance dogs excepted.
- Photographs or videos taken by guests are for personal enjoyment only. Any use or reproduction for commercial purposes, without written permission from Luna Park. No Tripods or monopods allowed.
- Melbourne, is strictly prohibited. Tripods not allowed in park.
- By entering Luna Park Melbourne you consent to photographs or film footage of you being used by the Park for promotional purposes without any payment to you.
Online Tickets – Terms & Conditions of Purchase & Entry
- Ticket prices are valid from September 2017
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified. Ticket expiry cannot be extended.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this website by using Visa or MasterCard. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- All credit card purchases are made through the PayPal secure payment facility. The service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Park’s ticket box and payable by cash, EFTPOS, major credit cards (except Diner’s and AMEX)/ No personal or company cheques accepted.
- After completing your purchase you will gain access to an online page confirming your successful purchase. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order with pdf copies of your purchase. Please print your E-Ticket and present, as per instructions on the ticket, at the ‘Luna Express’ window at the Ticket Box.
- Entry to Luna Park is not free. A fee is required for entry unless the guest is 3 years and under OR the guest purchases a ride ticket.
- Your unlimited ride wristband/s will be issued by presenting a printed E-Ticket (either colour or black and white) with barcodes at the Ticket Box.
- Handle your E-Tickets as you would cash.
- Lost, damaged or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- Luna Park Melbourne PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse any order placed online for Unlimited Ride Tickets.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash. Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
Luna Dark Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry
- A Luna Dark Unlimited Rides or Family Pass e-ticket may be redeemed at Luna Park Melbourne for a single entry to Luna Dark on the date as indicated on the e-ticket.
- The entry date and session time will be clearly indicated throughout the purchase process. As session opening and closing times do vary, please check lunapark.com.au for details of your entry date.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase. Tickets must be redeemed on the day you attend and cannot be redeemed at our ticket box on an alternative date. Lost, stolen, damaged, or defaced tickets will not be replaced. Tickets cannot be transferred to another person after purchase.
- No pass-outs for this event.
- It may be a condition of entry that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this website by using a Visa or Master Card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- All credit card purchases are made through the Commonwealth Bank BPoint secure payment facility. The service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly. After completing your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation of your order with pdf copies of your purchase and a Purchase Order.
- Please present your e-ticket with barcode(s) at the Ticket Box; either printed or on a mobile device.
- Luna Park Melbourne Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order placed online for tickets.
- Luna Dark is an outdoor all-weather event and will proceed on the advertised dates and at the advertised times in rain or shine. Guests accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the event night. Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute attractions or vary advertised programs, prices, and capacity. There will be no pass-outs available for this event. Guests who disrupt other Guest’s enjoyment of the Park, mistreat the performers, or behave in an inappropriate and/or aggressive manner will be removed from the Park without refund.
- Luna Dark is a Halloween themed event and at times will feature scary images, live attractions and illusions of blood and gore. Children are permitted to attend the event at their parent’s discretion, however if they scare easily or are affected by special lighting, artificial fog, or other theatrical effects it is not recommended.
Ride Safety Restrictions and Guidelines
- Your safety is important to us. All Luna Dark tickets are sold subject to Luna Park Melbourne’s Rides Regulations. Height, age and health requirements apply to all attractions. These can be viewed at https://lunapark.com.au/ride-restrictions/
- We encourage Guests to dress in costume for this event, however for your protection please ensure appropriate clothing, shoes and shirts are worn at all times. Headpieces, wigs, masks and non-secure accessories cannot be worn on rides. Mobile phones, cameras and loose items cannot be taken on rides. Riders must remain seated at all times and observe Ride Attendant instructions. Luna Park Melbourne has the right to refuse a guest to ride and will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged whilst riding an attraction or left in the queue line.
- Items considered dangerous will not be permitted inside the venue and must be surrendered to staff upon entry. Surrendered items will be available for collection as you leave the event. Luna Park Melbourne assumes no responsibility for these items.