Become a member of Luna Park Melbourne’s amazing family!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work at an iconic Melbourne landmark?
Do you consider yourself an excellent people person with highly developed communication and customer service skills?
Are you a team player who likes to work hard?
Then please read on!
What we’re looking for:
The iconic and beautiful Luna Park Melbourne is currently seeking energetic and enthusiastic people to join our operations team for the upcoming events season.
Positions available are as follows;
- Ride Operators
- Carnival Games Attendants
- Ticket Sellers
- Food and Beverage Attendants
Please note: you will need to be 18 or older to work in rides and ticketing.
- You must be available for a minimum of 3 weekday shifts and 1 weekend shift per week.
- Please include a cover letter stating the department you wish to work in, your availability and any prior commitments or blackout periods.
- Successful applicants will be required to supply a Working with Children Check for Victoria (WWCC)
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be required to present your vaccination certificate if selected for an in-person interview.
- Previous experience in customer service roles will be highly regarded, but is not a requirement.
- Melbourne residents, students, or even those just passing through are all encouraged to apply.
- Luna Park will provide training and uniforms.
- Positions available are on a casual basis, but opportunities for ongoing part time work after the events season will be available for the appropriate candidates.
Please note: Due to the number of applications that Luna Park receives, we will only be contacting successful applicants.
Click here to apply for our current job vacancy on Seek.com.au.