General – Terms & Conditions of Purchase & Entry
- Attractions may close due to extreme weather conditions. We reserve the right to close the park at times other than advertised.
- All prices, attractions, special events and trading times are subject to change or cancellation without notification.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times for your protection.
- All riders must remain seated at all times.
- Cameras & phones cannot be used on rides.
- For the safety of all guests, loose items cannot be taken on rides. Loose item boxes are provided at most rides, but these are not secure or supervised.
- Lockers are available for hire if secure storage is required.
- Personal property is the responsibility of every guest.
- Melbourne’s Luna Park will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles whilst riding it’s attractions or left in a queue line.
- Riding Luna Park Melbourne’s attractions require guests to be in sound physical condition.
- Luna Park Melbourne recommends that guests observe the attraction in operation before deciding to ride.
- During quieter periods some attractions may be temporarily closed.
- Occasionally attractions may not be available for maintenance, restoration or technical reasons.
- Report any lost items or return any found items to the Ticket Box.
- Melbourne’s Luna Park will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged whilst riding the attractions or left in the queue line
- Report any lost children to the Ticket Box.
- Every ride requires a ticket.
- All tickets must be purchased from the ticket box and are not available from rides.
- Wristbands are void if removed.
- Lost or removed wristbands will not be replaced.
- Skateboarding or similar activities are not permitted in the park.
- No alcohol is permitted in the park.
- No pets permitted in the park. Assistance dogs excepted.
- Photographs or videos taken by guests are for personal enjoyment only. Any use or reproduction for commercial purposes, must receive written permission from Luna Park.
- No Tripods or monopods allowed.
- By entering Luna Park Melbourne you consent to photographs or film footage of you being used by the Park for promotional purposes without any payment to you.
Online Tickets – Terms & Conditions of Purchase & Entry
- Ticket prices are valid from September 2017
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified. Ticket expiry cannot be extended.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this website by using Visa or MasterCard. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- All credit card purchases are made through the PayPal secure payment facility. The service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Park’s ticket box and payable by cash, EFTPOS, major credit cards (except Diner’s and AMEX)/ No personal or company cheques accepted.
- After completing your purchase you will gain access to an online page confirming your successful purchase. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order with pdf copies of your purchase. Please print your E-Ticket and present, as per instructions on the ticket, at the ‘Luna Express’ window at the Ticket Box.
- Entry to Luna Park is not free. A fee is required for entry unless the guest is 3 years and under OR the guest purchases a ride ticket.
- Your unlimited ride wristband/s will be issued by presenting a printed E-Ticket (either colour or black and white) with barcodes at the Ticket Box.
- Handle your E-Tickets as you would cash.
- Lost, damaged or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- Luna Park Melbourne PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse any order placed online for Unlimited Ride Tickets.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash. Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
Birthday Party Booking Terms and Conditions
- Either a 30% or full payment of your booking is required to secure your reservation.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed and full payment made by the Wednesday prior to your party. If you are paying by cheque, money order or bank transfer (EFT), please ensure that this is processed 7 days before the party to ensure funds are cleared.
- Last minute bookings made less than 7 days prior to the party will require immediate payment via credit card over the phone
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Available times for birthday parties include 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm
- A birthday booking is for use of the tram for 45 minutes from the start time of your booking
- The minimum booking is for eight (8) guests
- The tram seats 32 guests. Bookings of less than 16 will be allocated one side of the tram. Other birthday bookings may be allocated to the available side of the tram at Luna Park’s sole discretion
- If you are expecting more than sixteen (16) guests and a 16+ booking was not originally made, please ensure you contact me immediately to advise on availability
- To book the whole tram, a minimum booking charge of sixteen (16) guests will apply
- Additional food supplied by You may be brought into the tram to supplement the party tram food offering if desired, but you will need to sign a release form for any food brought into the Park.
- In the event of forecast rain, birthday parties can be transferred to an alternate date with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice by calling our office on 9525 5033
- Payments are final and cannot be refunded for cancelled parties or for any ‘no-show’ guests
- Birthday bookings made on weekdays or public holidays will incur a $50 surcharge
- We make every effort to ensure that all rides are available on your special day. However due to maintenance and particular weather conditions, some rides may not be available. If you have concerns about your party, please contact the party coordinator 48hrs prior to your visit.
Luna Love Terms and Conditions
- Tickets can also be purchased from the ticket box for this promotion.
- Luna Love Tickets are valid for redemption on 14 February 2019 from 6pm – 11pm only.
- Not available with any other offer or discount.
- Tickets will be emailed to you in a PDF which must be presented as either a printed ticket or on a Smartphone at the Ticket Box.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for resale to customers.
- ‘General – Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry’ apply to Luna Love tickets.
Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights Terms and Conditions
- Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights e-tickets may be redeemed at Melbourne’s Luna Park for the Promotion dates displayed on the Luna Park Melbourne Website.
- Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights tickets may also be purchased from the ticket box at the Park entrance.
- Cancellations and closure times may vary, so please check lunapark.com.au for opening and closing hours on your entry date.
- ‘General – Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry’ apply to Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights ticket holders.
- Summer Nights & Night Rider Nights tickets can not be refunded.
- Excludes Valentine’s Day, Thursday 14th February.
Luna Dark Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry
- A Luna Dark Unlimited Rides or Family Pass e-ticket may be redeemed at Luna Park Melbourne for a single entry to Luna Dark on the date as indicated on the e-ticket.
- The entry date and session time will be clearly indicated throughout the purchase process. As session opening and closing times do vary, please check lunapark.com.au for details of your entry date.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase. Tickets must be redeemed on the day you attend and cannot be redeemed at our ticket box on an alternative date. Lost, stolen, damaged, or defaced tickets will not be replaced. Tickets cannot be transferred to another person after purchase.
- No pass-outs for this event.
- It may be a condition of entry that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this website by using a Visa or Master Card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- All credit card purchases are made through the Commonwealth Bank BPoint secure payment facility. The service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly. After completing your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation of your order with pdf copies of your purchase and a Purchase Order.
- Please present your e-ticket with barcode(s) at the Ticket Box; either printed or on a mobile device.
- Luna Park Melbourne Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order placed online for tickets.
- Luna Dark is an outdoor all-weather event and will proceed on the advertised dates and at the advertised times in rain or shine. Guests accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the event night. Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute attractions or vary advertised programs, prices, and capacity.
- There will be no pass-outs available for this event.
- Guests who disrupt other Guest’s enjoyment of the Park, mistreat the performers, or behave in an inappropriate and/or aggressive manner will be removed from the Park without refund.
- Luna Dark is a Halloween themed event and at times will feature scary images, live attractions and illusions of blood and gore.
- Children are permitted to attend the event at their parent’s discretion, however if they scare easily or are affected by special lighting, artificial fog, or other theatrical effects it is not recommended.
- A limited number of small lockers are available in the park for a fee.
Ride Safety Restrictions and Guidelines
- Your safety is important to us. All Luna Dark tickets are sold subject to Luna Park Melbourne’s Rides Regulations. Height, age and health requirements apply to all attractions. These can be viewed at https://lunapark.com.au/ride-restrictions/
- We encourage Guests to dress in costume for this event, however for your protection please ensure appropriate clothing, shoes and shirts are worn at all times. Headpieces, wigs, masks and non-secure accessories cannot be worn on rides. Mobile phones, cameras and loose items cannot be taken on rides. Riders must remain seated at all times and observe Ride Attendant instructions. Luna Park Melbourne has the right to refuse a guest to ride and will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged whilst riding an attraction or left in the queue line.
- Items considered dangerous will not be permitted inside the venue and must be surrendered to staff upon entry. Surrendered items will be available for collection as you leave the event. Luna Park Melbourne assumes no responsibility for these items.
There are currently no active competitions at Luna Park
General – Terms & Conditions
- The Melbourne’s Luna Park Annual Pass is available at the Luna Park website (www.lunapark.com.au) or from the Luna Park Ticket Box.
- A Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass entitles the holder to entry to Luna Park Melbourne on any valid entry day for twelve months from the collection date within the Park.
- If purchasing online, the pass must be redeemed and annual pass card collected from the Luna Park Ticket box during operational hours within 3 months or purchase.
- This redemption period cannot be extended and Luna Park Melbourne is not obligated to refund the purchase if this validity period is expired.
- The Luna Park Annual Pass is valid for use on any day the Park is accessible by the General Public.
- Luna Park Melbourne does not operate on every day of the year and as such, does not take responsibility for a misinterpretation of Opening Hours.
- An Annual Pass entitles the owner to 1 x Unlimited Ride Ticket once per day on any valid entry day.
- An Unlimited Ride Ticket is a unique wristband that is non-refundable, not transferable between individuals, valid for the Date of Issue only and void if not securely attached to the guest’s wrist at all times.
- A wristband is activated and given to the annual pass holder each time they come to the park in the 12 month period.
- The annual pass must be displayed at the ticket box on each entry when a wristband will be printed for the guest to ride that day.
- The Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass is not valid for private events or ticketed events that require a non-standard ticket for admission (ie. Luna Dark).
- Annual Passes do not guarantee ride and attraction access (especially during high attendance periods).
- Restrictions apply including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures.
- All rides at Luna Park Melbourne are subject to health, safety and height restrictions.
- The Annual Pass does not entitle the owner to bypass these restrictions. All ride restrictions can be viewed on the Luna Park Melbourne website, Luna Park ticket box and at each individual ride. Rides, services, entertainment and attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily, or may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- An Annual Pass holder assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules.
- An Annual Pass holder must abide by any rules and regulations applicable to Luna Park Melbourne.
- Luna Park Melbourne is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- An Annual Pass is not transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be given to anyone else to use inclusive of family and friends, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer, discount or product. Additionally, this Annual Passes may not be used for commercial purposes and are void if altered or misused.
- Personal data for each pass holder must be completed at the time of purchase (online) or on the same day of card pick-up.
- When collecting an Annual Pass purchased online, the redeeming customer must be present at the Luna Park Ticket Box in order for the membership photo to be captured.
- Each Annual Pass holder must follow Luna Park Melbourne’s procedures to have a photo associated with his/her Annual Pass in Luna Park Melbourne’s files for identification purposes.
- Photo capture procedures include removal of any hats, sunglasses or other obscuring accessories and ensuring no additional individuals are present in the background of the photo.
- An Annual Pass customer must have his/her valid Annual Pass in hand and a proper photo on file with Luna Park Melbourne for rides wristband issue.
- Photos on file for active Annual Pass holders must be periodically updated with current photos.
- Photos must be replaced every 12 months for children under the age of 18 and every 3 years for adults – Further identification may be required.
- A Guest wishing to upgrade to an Annual Pass from another form of eligible unlimited ride ticket must upgrade on the same day of on-site purchase/redemption.
- Each guest wishing to upgrade a ticket to an Annual Pass must be present at the time of the upgrade transaction.
- Guest must able to display a valid, intact and attached wristband when upgrade transactions are made. Expired tickets, complimentary tickets, Group Booking tickets and other tickets stating ineligibility for an upgrade may not be upgraded to an Annual Pass.
- Upgrades are only valid individual unlimited ride tickets. Upgrade is not valid on single ride tickets or family passes.
Loss, Replacement or Cancellation
- All Annual Pass Cards remain the property of Luna Park Melbourne.
- If an Annual Pass is lost or stolen, the card holder is asked to report the situation to Luna Park Melbourne staff at the Luna Park Ticket box or by calling reception on (03)9525 5033.
- A non-refundable fee of ten dollars ($10.00) is required to replace an Annual Pass Card.
- Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to cancel, suspend or revoke any Annual Pass or deny ride access to any card holder at any time, for any reason.
- Cancellation, suspension or revocation of an Annual Pass membership will result in the cancellation, suspension or revocation of the member benefits associated with the Annual Pass.
- Luna Park Melbourne is not obligated to renew, or replace lost or stolen annual passes.
- Purchase of the Luna Park Annual pass is final.
- Luna Park Melbourne does not offer any refunds for change of mind, lost, stolen or unused cards.
- The information provided by Guests will be used by Luna Park Melbourne for the purpose of conducting the Annual Pass Program.
- By purchasing an Annual Pass, a customer consents to subscribe to email communication from Luna Park Melbourne.
- An annual pass holder may receive occasional updates, special offers and other information from Luna Park Melbourne and its associated business streams about their events, products, services and discounts.
- From time to time, Luna Park Melbourne may suggest alternate subscriptions to an annual pass holder, related to both Luna Park Melbourne and its other business streams. It is the Guest’s sole decision as to whether these additional subscriptions are activated.
- All terms, conditions and benefits including, but not limited to, admission privileges, Blockout Dates, prices, benefits and discounts are subject to restrictions, availability and change or cancellation without notice at any time.
- Gift Vouchers are available in two forms.
i) A small plastic business card size which can be purchased online or at Luna Park Melbourne, or alternatively given away as prizes.
ii) An A4 paper certificate with a unique embossed stamp, used primarily for Charity or fundraising purposes.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, is not transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift cards expire 12 months from the date of purchase and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or product.
- They are valid for use at Luna Park Melbourne only.
- Treat Gift Vouchers like money – Gift vouchers will not be replaced.
- Gift Vouchers are redeemed for Wrist Bands at the Luna Park Melbourne Ticket Box.