General – Purchase & Entry
- Attractions may close due to extreme weather conditions. We reserve the right to close the park at times other than advertised.
- All prices, attractions, special events and trading times are subject to change or cancellation without notification.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued.
- No passouts are available.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times for your protection.
- All riders must remain seated at all times.
- Cameras & phones cannot be used on rides.
- For the safety of all guests, loose items cannot be taken on rides. Loose item boxes are provided at most rides, but these are not secure or supervised.
- Lockers are available for hire if secure storage is required.
- Personal property is the responsibility of every guest.
- Melbourne’s Luna Park will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles whilst riding it’s attractions or left in a queue line.
- Riding Luna Park Melbourne’s attractions require guests to be in sound physical condition.
- Luna Park Melbourne recommends that guests observe the attraction in operation before deciding to ride.
- During quieter periods some attractions may be temporarily closed.
- Occasionally attractions may not be available due to maintenance, restoration or technical reasons.
- Report any lost items or return any found items to the Ticket Box.
- Report any lost children to the Ticket Box.
- Every ride requires a ticket.
- All tickets must be purchased either online or from the ticket box and are not available from ride areas.
- Wristbands are void if removed.
- Lost or removed wristbands will not be replaced.
- Skateboarding or similar activities are not permitted in the park.
- No alcohol is permitted in the park.
- No pets are permitted in the park. Assistance dogs excepted.
- Photographs or videos taken by guests are for personal enjoyment only. Any use or reproduction for commercial purposes must receive written permission from Luna Park.
- No Tripods or monopods allowed.
- By entering Luna Park Melbourne you consent to photographs or film footage of you being used by the Park for promotional purposes without any payment to you.
- No place holding in ride queues. All riders must line up for the entirety of the line queue.
Online Tickets – Purchase & Entry
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
- Ticket prices are valid from 28 November 2020.
- An online booking fee of AUD$1.55 per ticket will be charged where applicable. This fee is notified prior to purchase throughout the checkout process.
- Ride and Entry Tickets are valid on the day for which they are booked.
- For technical issues with ticket purchase please call 1800 519 520
- For Annual Pass and Gift Card Terms and Conditions please refer to tabs above.
- Payment for Tickets (or any other products) purchased through this website can be made by using most Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering. No personal or company cheques are accepted.
- All credit card purchases are made through the Commonwealth Bank’s secure payment facility, BPoint. This service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that protects confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
- During the purchase process, you will be asked to read the Terms & Conditions attached to the ticket sale. A sale cannot occur unless you acknowledge these Terms & Conditions.
- After completing your purchase via this website you will be presented with a confirmation page that summarises your order and confirms your successful purchase. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order with pdf copies of your receipt and tickets. Please print your E-Ticket(s) or show them on your phone at the Luna Park Ticket Box.
- Entry to Luna Park is not free except for guests 3 years and under. All other visitors require a ticket to enter.
- Your unlimited ride wristband/s or other ticket type(s) will be issued by presenting a printed E-Ticket(s) (either colour or black and white) with barcodes at the Ticket Box.
- Handle your E-Tickets as you would cash.
- Lost, damaged or stolen tickets that were purchased via the Luna Park website can be reprinted from the My Account/Tickets section of our website.
- Reprinted Tickets are void if the original has already been redeemed/used.
- Luna Park Melbourne PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse any order placed online for Unlimited Ride Tickets.
Birthday Party Bookings
- Either a 30% or full payment of your booking is required to secure your reservation.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed and full payment made by the Wednesday prior to your party. If you are paying by cheque, money order or bank transfer (EFT), please ensure that this is processed 7 days before the party to ensure funds are cleared.
- Last-minute bookings made less than 7 days prior to the party will require immediate payment via credit card over the phone
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Available times for birthday parties include 12.00pm, 1.15pm, 2.30pm and 4.00pm
- A birthday booking is for the use of the tram for 45 minutes from the start time of your booking
- The minimum booking is for eight (8) guests
- The tram seats 32 guests. Bookings of less than 16 will be allocated on one side of the tram. Other birthday bookings may be allocated to the available side of the tram at Luna Park’s sole discretion
- If you are expecting more than sixteen (16) guests and a 16+ booking was not originally made, please ensure you contact us immediately to advise on availability
- To book the whole tram, a minimum booking charge of seventeen (17) guests will apply
- Additional food supplied by you may be brought into the tram to supplement the party tram food offering if desired, however, we cannot store food apart from cakes (excluding ice-cream cakes).
- In the event of forecast rain, birthday parties can be transferred to an alternate date with a minimum of 48 hours notice by calling our office on 9525 5033
- Payments are final and cannot be refunded for cancelled parties or for any ‘no-show’ guests
- Birthday bookings made on weekdays or public holidays will incur a $50 surcharge
- We make every effort to ensure that all rides are available on your special day. However, due to maintenance and particular weather conditions, some rides may not be available. If you have concerns about your party, please contact the party coordinator 48hrs prior to your visit.
General – Terms & Conditions
- The Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass is available online from the Luna Park website (www.lunapark.com.au) or from the Luna Park Ticket Box.
- An Annual Pass entitles the holder to entry to Luna Park Melbourne on any valid entry day for twelve months from the date it was purchased and one free accompanying adult entry ticket (excludes rides). Children 0-3 years enjoy free entry (excludes rides).
- If purchasing online, the Pass must be activated at the Luna Park Ticket Box during operational hours within 30 days of purchase. Activation constitutes the issue of a permanent Annual Pass Card with photo ID.
- An online booking fee of AUD$1.55 per ticket will be charged where applicable. This fee is notified prior to purchase throughout the checkout process.
- This redemption period cannot be extended and Luna Park Melbourne is not obligated to refund the purchase if this validity period has expired.
- The Luna Park Annual Pass is valid for use on any day the Park is accessible by the general public.
- Luna Park Melbourne does not operate on every day of the year and as such, does not take responsibility for a misinterpretation of opening hours.
- Purchasing an Annual Pass online on the date of the first visit does not guarantee entry if the park is sold out. If and when more tickets are released for that date you may be able to enter the park. All Annual Pass holders are still required to book the date of visit online.
- An Annual Pass entitles the owner to 1 x Unlimited Ride Ticket once per day on any valid entry day.
- An Unlimited Ride Ticket is a unique wristband that is non-refundable, not transferable between individuals, valid for the date of issue only and void if not securely attached to the guest’s wrist at all times.
- The Annual Pass must be presented at the ticket box each time the owner visits the Park during the 12 month period in order to receive a wristband to ride that day.
- The Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass is not valid for private events or ticketed events that require a special ticket for admission (ie. Luna Dark).
- Restrictions apply including but not limited to capacity constraints and other closures. All Annual Pass holders are still required to book the date of visit to guarantee entry into the Park. Purchasing an Annual Pass online on the date of the visit does not guarantee park entry.
- All rides at Luna Park Melbourne are subject to health, safety, and height restrictions.
- The Annual Pass does not entitle the owner to bypass these restrictions. All ride restrictions can be viewed on the Luna Park Melbourne website, at the Luna Park Ticket Box and at each individual ride. Rides, services, entertainment and attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily, or may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- An Annual Pass holder assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules.
- An Annual Pass holder must abide by any rules and regulations applicable to Luna Park Melbourne.
- An Annual Pass is not transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be given to anyone else to use inclusive of family and friends, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer, discount or product. Additionally, Annual Passes may not be used for commercial purposes and are void if altered or misused.
- Annual Pass holder personal data must be completed at the time of purchase (online) or on the same day of card activation at the Park.
- When collecting an Annual Pass purchased online, the Annual Pass holder must be present at the Luna Park Ticket Box in order for the membership photo to be captured.
- Each Annual Pass holder must follow Luna Park Melbourne’s procedures to have a photo associated with his/her Annual Pass in Luna Park Melbourne’s files for identification purposes.
- Photo capture procedures include the removal of any hats, sunglasses or other obscuring accessories and ensuring no additional individuals are present in the background of the photo.
- An Annual Pass holder must have his/her valid Annual Pass in hand and a current photo on file with Luna Park Melbourne for rides wristband issue.
- Photos on file for active Annual Pass holders must be periodically updated with current photos.
- Photos must be replaced every 12 months for children under the age of 18 and every 3 years for adults. Further identification may be required.
- A guest wishing to upgrade to an Annual Pass from another form of eligible Unlimited Ride Ticket must upgrade on the same day of on-site purchase/redemption.
- Each guest wishing to upgrade a ticket to an Annual Pass must be present at the time of the upgrade transaction.
- The guest must be able to display a valid, intact and attached wristband when upgrade transactions are made. Expired tickets, complimentary tickets, Group Booking tickets and other tickets stating ineligibility for an upgrade may not be upgraded to an Annual Pass.
- Upgrades are only available on individual Unlimited Ride Tickets. It is not possible to upgrade from a Single Ride Ticket or a Family Pass.
Loss, Replacements, and Cancellation
- All Annual Pass Cards remain the property of Luna Park Melbourne.
- If an Annual Pass is lost or stolen, the cardholder is asked to report the situation to Luna Park Melbourne staff at the Luna Park Ticket box or by calling reception on (03) 9525 5033.
- A non-refundable fee of ten dollars ($10.00) is required to replace an Annual Pass Card.
- Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to cancel, suspend or revoke any Annual Pass or deny ride access to any cardholder at any time, for any reason.
- Cancellation, suspension, or revocation of an Annual Pass membership will result in the cancellation, suspension or revocation of the member benefits associated with the Annual Pass.
- Luna Park Melbourne is not obligated to renew or replace lost or stolen Annual Passes.
- Purchase of the Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass is final.
- Luna Park Melbourne does not offer any refunds for change of mind, lost, stolen or unused cards.
- The information provided by guests will be used by Luna Park Melbourne for the purpose of conducting the Annual Pass Program.
- By purchasing an Annual Pass, the guest consents to subscribe to email communication from Luna Park Melbourne.
- An Annual Pass holder may receive occasional updates, special offers and other information from Luna Park Melbourne about their events, products, services, discounts and promotions.
- Gift Cards can be loaded with the value you require between $20 and $300. They have a $0 balance until activated at the time of your purchase.
- Inactive cards presented for redemption without valid proof of purchase will be considered fraudulent.
- Gift Cards are not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, to purchase other Gift Cards, reloaded or refunded and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards may currently be redeemed at the Luna Park Melbourne Ticket Box for ride tickets (including to purchase Annual Passes), and at Food and Beverage*, Merchandise and Carnival Game outlets. Gift Cards currently cannot be used to purchase any online products.
- eGift Cards will be sent via email to the nominated email address on completion of your order.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for your physical Gift Card order to be processed. Physical Gift Cards will be dispatched to your nominated address using Australia Post Standard OR Express Delivery. Delivery time frames are going to be dependent on Australia Post and may vary. Please visit the Australia Post website for more information.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase and any unused balance will not be credited or refunded when the card expires.
Luna Love Special Event February 14, 2024
- This Special Event is one day only on Wednesday 14th February 2024 from 6 pm to 10 pm.
- Tickets can also be purchased from the ticket box for this promotion unless sold out prior.
- As this is a Special Event, Annual Passes and discounts cannot be used and separate tickets need to be purchased
- Tickets will be emailed to you in a PDF which must be presented as either a printed ticket or on a Smartphone at the ticket box.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Tickets for this Special event cannot be changed to a different date.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for resale to customers.
- General Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry apply to Luna Love Tickets.
- Luna Love Special tickets are $99 per couple / two people and include Unlimited Rides for 4 hours, 2 x Peter’s Hava Heart ice cream (redeemable at food outlets), 1 x Carnival game per couple, 1 x Lucky Flower redeemable at the Flower wall in the Pavilion building, 1 x custom souvenir photo per couple.
- Add-on additional entry tickets may be purchased if available on the evening (for example, Child URT attending with a Luna Love ticket-holding couple). Additional tickets do not come with the bonus extras included in the Luna Love Special event couples ticket. They are for entry and rides only.
- Additional entertainment in the park includes roving performers, photo props, love songs on the park music and fortune telling.
Luna Love Story Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
The Luna Love Story Giveaway is open to all individuals who share their favourite image and/or personal anecdote about Luna Park and/or the Luna Love event via social media using the hashtag #LunaLoveStory
Participants must be at least 18 years old or accompanied by a legal guardian.
2. Giveaway Time:
The Giveaway is valid from Thursday 2nd February until the 12th February 2024. The winner will be chosen on the 12th February 2024.
3. Giveaway Items:
The chosen winner will receive 1 x Luna Love Couple’s Ticket, which grants entry to the 2024 Luna Love event on February 14th only.
4. Entry Requirements:
To participate in the Giveaway, individuals must use the #LunaLoveStory when sharing an image or story of themselves and/or their loved ones at Luna Park Melbourne in relation to Luna Love. Whilst this competition is Valentine’s Day themed, Luna Park will accept entries of all kinds of love stories, including family, friendship or romantic stories.
Entrants profile settings must be public in order for Luna Park Melbourne to see said giveaway entries.
Luna Park Melbourne will award only 1 x Luna Love couple’s ticket to the chosen winner on Tuesday 12th February 2024. If the winner does not respond to their direct message within 24 hours, said winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner shall be drawn. If there are no valid entries within the timeframe of this competition, the giveaway and prize will be terminated.
6. Distribution Process:
Participants must present their name at the Luna Park Melbourne ticket box on the evening of Luna Love and will be awarded with their prize upon entry to this event.
7. General Conditions:
Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway at any time without prior notice.
Participants must comply with all relevant Luna Park Melbourne policies during the Giveaway.
Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to disqualify participants who violate the terms and conditions or engage in fraudulent activities.
8. Release of Liability:
By participating in the Giveaway, participants release Luna Park Melbourne, and their respective affiliates, partners, and employees from any liability arising out of the Giveaway or the receipt, use, or misuse of the Giveaway items.
9. Governing Law:
The Giveaway is governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
10. Contact Information:
For any questions or concerns regarding the Giveaway, please contact Luna Park Melbourne at 03 9525 5033.
By participating in the Luna Love Story Giveaway, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.