General – Purchase & Entry
- Attractions may close due to extreme weather conditions. We reserve the right to close the park at times other than advertised.
- All prices, attractions, special events and trading times are subject to change or cancellation without notification.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times for your protection.
- All riders must remain seated at all times.
- Cameras & phones cannot be used on rides.
- For the safety of all guests, loose items cannot be taken on rides. Loose item boxes are provided at most rides, but these are not secure or supervised.
- Lockers are available for hire if secure storage is required.
- Personal property is the responsibility of every guest.
- Melbourne’s Luna Park will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles whilst riding it’s attractions or left in a queue line.
- Riding Luna Park Melbourne’s attractions require guests to be in sound physical condition.
- Luna Park Melbourne recommends that guests observe the attraction in operation before deciding to ride.
- During quieter periods some attractions may be temporarily closed.
- Occasionally attractions may not be available due to maintenance, restoration or technical reasons.
- Report any lost items or return any found items to the Ticket Box.
- Report any lost children to the Ticket Box.
- Every ride requires a ticket.
- All tickets must be purchased either online or from the ticket box and are not available from rides areas.
- Wristbands are void if removed.
- Lost or removed wristbands will not be replaced.
- Skateboarding or similar activities are not permitted in the park.
- No alcohol is permitted in the park.
- No pets permitted in the park. Assistance dogs excepted.
- Photographs or videos taken by guests are for personal enjoyment only. Any use or reproduction for commercial purposes, must receive written permission from Luna Park.
- No Tripods or monopods allowed.
- By entering Luna Park Melbourne you consent to photographs or film footage of you being used by the Park for promotional purposes without any payment to you.
Online Tickets – Purchase & Entry
- Ticket prices are valid from 28 November 2020
- Ride and Entry Tickets are valid on the day for which they are booked.
- For Annual Pass and Gift Card Terms and Conditions please refer to tabs above.
- Payment for Tickets (or any other products) purchased through this website can be made by using most Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering. No personal or company cheques are accepted.
- All credit card purchases are made through the Commonwealth Bank’s secure payment facility, BPoint. This service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that protects confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
- During the purchase process you will be asked to read the Terms & Conditions attached to ticket sale. A sale cannot occur unless you acknowledge these Terms & Conditions.
- After completing your purchase via this website you will be presented with a confirmation page that summarises your order and confirms your successful purchase. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order with pdf copies of your receipt and tickets. Please print your E-Ticket(s) or show them on your phone at the Luna Park Ticket Box.
- Entry to Luna Park is not free except for guests 3 years and under. All other visitors require a ticket to enter.
- Your unlimited ride wristband/s or other ticket type(s) will be issued by presenting a printed E-Ticket(s) (either colour or black and white) with barcodes at the Ticket Box.
- Handle your E-Tickets as you would cash.
- Lost, damaged or stolen tickets that were purchased via the Luna Park website can be reprinted from the My Account/Tickets section of our website.
- Reprinted Tickets are void if the original has already been redeemed/used.
- Luna Park Melbourne PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse any order placed online for Unlimited Ride Tickets.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash. Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
- Should you be unable to attend on the date booked due to Covid, we will happily change the date of your ticket however if a refund is requested due to Covid isolation rules a $2 per ticket cancellation fee will apply.
Birthday Party Booking
- Either a 30% or full payment of your booking is required to secure your reservation.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed and full payment made by the Wednesday prior to your party. If you are paying by cheque, money order or bank transfer (EFT), please ensure that this is processed 7 days before the party to ensure funds are cleared.
- Last minute bookings made less than 7 days prior to the party will require immediate payment via credit card over the phone
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Available times for birthday parties include 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm
- A birthday booking is for use of the tram for 45 minutes from the start time of your booking
- The minimum booking is for eight (8) guests
- The tram seats 32 guests. Bookings of less than 16 will be allocated one side of the tram. Other birthday bookings may be allocated to the available side of the tram at Luna Park’s sole discretion
- If you are expecting more than sixteen (16) guests and a 16+ booking was not originally made, please ensure you contact me immediately to advise on availability
- To book the whole tram, a minimum booking charge of sixteen (16) guests will apply
- Additional food supplied by you may be brought into the tram to supplement the party tram food offering if desired, but you will need to sign a release form for any food brought into the Park.
- In the event of forecast rain, birthday parties can be transferred to an alternate date with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice by calling our office on 9525 5033
- Payments are final and cannot be refunded for cancelled parties or for any ‘no-show’ guests
- Birthday bookings made on weekdays or public holidays will incur a $50 surcharge
- We make every effort to ensure that all rides are available on your special day. However due to maintenance and particular weather conditions, some rides may not be available. If you have concerns about your party, please contact the party coordinator 48hrs prior to your visit.
General – Terms & Conditions
- The Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass is available online from the Luna Park website (www.lunapark.com.au) or from the Luna Park Ticket Box.
- An Annual Pass entitles the holder to entry to Luna Park Melbourne on any valid entry day for twelve months from the date it is activated within the Park and one free accompanying adult entry ticket (excludes rides).
- If purchasing online, the Pass must be activated at the Luna Park Ticket Box during operational hours within 30 days of purchase. Activation constitutes issue of a permanent Annual Pass Card with photo ID.
- This redemption period cannot be extended and Luna Park Melbourne is not obligated to refund the purchase if this validity period has expired.
- The Luna Park Annual Pass is valid for use on any day the Park is accessible by the general public.
- Luna Park Melbourne does not operate on every day of the year and as such, does not take responsibility for a misinterpretation of opening hours.
- An Annual Pass entitles the owner to 1 x Unlimited Ride Ticket once per day on any valid entry day.
- An Unlimited Ride Ticket is a unique wristband that is non-refundable, not transferable between individuals, valid for the date of issue only and void if not securely attached to the guest’s wrist at all times.
- The Annual Pass must be presented at the ticket box each time the owner visits the Park during the 12 month period in order to receive a wristband to ride that day.
- The Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass is not valid for private events or ticketed events that require a special ticket for admission (ie. Luna Dark).
- Annual Passes do not guarantee ride and attraction access (especially during high attendance periods).
- Restrictions apply including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures.
- All rides at Luna Park Melbourne are subject to health, safety, and height restrictions.
- The Annual Pass does not entitle the owner to bypass these restrictions. All ride restrictions can be viewed on the Luna Park Melbourne website, at the Luna Park Ticket Box and at each individual ride. Rides, services, entertainment and attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily, or may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- An Annual Pass holder assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules.
- An Annual Pass holder must abide by any rules and regulations applicable to Luna Park Melbourne.
- An Annual Pass is not transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be given to anyone else to use inclusive of family and friends, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer, discount or product. Additionally, Annual Passes may not be used for commercial purposes and are void if altered or misused.
- Annual Pass holder personal data must be completed at the time of purchase (online) or on the same day of card activation at the Park.
- When collecting an Annual Pass purchased online, the Annual Pass holder must be present at the Luna Park Ticket Box in order for the membership photo to be captured.
- Each Annual Pass holder must follow Luna Park Melbourne’s procedures to have a photo associated with his/her Annual Pass in Luna Park Melbourne’s files for identification purposes.
- Photo capture procedures include removal of any hats, sunglasses or other obscuring accessories and ensuring no additional individuals are present in the background of the photo.
- An Annual Pass holder must have his/her valid Annual Pass in hand and a current photo on file with Luna Park Melbourne for rides wristband issue.
- Photos on file for active Annual Pass holders must be periodically updated with current photos.
- Photos must be replaced every 12 months for children under the age of 18 and every 3 years for adults. Further identification may be required.
- A guest wishing to upgrade to an Annual Pass from another form of eligible Unlimited Ride Ticket must upgrade on the same day of on-site purchase/redemption.
- Each guest wishing to upgrade a ticket to an Annual Pass must be present at the time of the upgrade transaction.
- The guest must able to display a valid, intact and attached wristband when upgrade transactions are made. Expired tickets, complimentary tickets, Group Booking tickets and other tickets stating ineligibility for an upgrade may not be upgraded to an Annual Pass.
- Upgrades are only available on individual Unlimited Ride Tickets. It is not possible to upgrade from a Single Ride Ticket or a Family Pass.
Loss, Replacements, and Cancellation
- All Annual Pass Cards remain the property of Luna Park Melbourne.
- If an Annual Pass is lost or stolen, the card holder is asked to report the situation to Luna Park Melbourne staff at the Luna Park Ticket box or by calling reception on (03) 9525 5033.
- A non-refundable fee of ten dollars ($10.00) is required to replace an Annual Pass Card.
- Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to cancel, suspend or revoke any Annual Pass or deny ride access to any card holder at any time, for any reason.
- Cancellation, suspension, or revocation of an Annual Pass membership will result in the cancellation, suspension or revocation of the member benefits associated with the Annual Pass.
- Luna Park Melbourne is not obligate to renew, or replace lost or stolen Annual Passes.
- Purchase of the Luna Park Melbourne Annual Pass is final.
- Luna Park Melbourne does not offer any refunds for change of mind, lost, stolen or unused cards.
- The information provided by guests will be used by Luna Park Melbourne for the purpose of conducting the Annual Pass Program.
- By purchasing an Annual Pass, the guest consents to subscribe to email communication from Luna Park Melbourne.
- An Annual Pass holder may receive occasional updates, special offers and other information from Luna Park Melbourne about their events, products, services, discounts and promotions.
- Gift Cards can be loaded with the value you require between $20 and $300. They have a $0 balance until activated at the time of your purchase.
- Inactive cards presented for redemption without valid proof of purchase will be considered fraudulent.
- Gift Cards are not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, to purchase other Gift Cards, reloaded or refunded and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards may currently be redeemed at the Luna Park Melbourne Ticket Box for ride tickets (including to purchase Annual Passes), and at Food and Beverage*, Merchandise and Carnival Game outlets. Gift Cards currently cannot be used to purchase any online products.
- eGift Cards will be sent via email to the nominated email address on completion of your order.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for your physical Gift Card order to be processed. Physical Gift Cards will be dispatched to your nominated address using Australia Post Standard OR Express Delivery. Delivery time frames are going to be dependent on Australia Post and may vary. Please visit the Australia Post website for more information.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase and any unused balance will not be credited or refunded when the card expires.
*Excludes food carts and vending machines.