You are welcome to enter Melbourne’s Luna Park to take wedding pics or if you are attending an Event during normal park opening hours however, given often these are group shots you must ensure only hand-held equipment is used (not on rides) and be mindful that other guests should not be inconvenienced.
Wedding parties are welcome to take shots around the park for a maximum 30 minutes only (excludes ride wait times) with prior approval. If you wish to stay longer than 30 mins, a fee of $300 per hour will be charged to cover staffing costs. You must purchase an entry ticket to enter the park.
If photography is requested for when the park is closed. (You can check when we’re open on the Opening Hours page). We will quote an hourly rate / staff cost depending on requirements. Wedding parties and non-event attendees wishing to have photographs taken inside Luna Park Melbourne should:
- Submit the following form at least ten working days in advance to advise us of the size of your group, intended day and time of arrival and primary contact details. Any special requests should be identified at this time.
- Limit photography to the use of handheld cameras; NO tripods or monopods, NO lighting or other photographic equipment. These can be tripping or safety hazards for our guests.
- Purchase $15 Park Entry tickets to enter the grounds; these include one ride.
- Purchase ride tickets and queue with other guests if you want to be photographed on rides. Cameras must be positioned in the safe, public area outside ride fences. No cameras are permitted ON rides, nor is queue jumping or stopping of rides during photo shoots.
- Adhere to Luna Park Melbourne’s Rides Regulations regarding height, age, and health requirements. You can head to our Ride Safety page for more information.
Wedding Photography Application
Interested in filming at Luna Park? Find out more here