If you thought the Pyramids were an impressive feat, wait until you ride the Pharaoh’s Curse!
No other place in Melbourne can you witness Port Phillip Bay upside down!
You will find yourself untangling as you are flung high in the air, vertically looping around an axis of terror. Pick your jaws off the ground and put your eye balls back in their sockets, this ride will have you cursed to return again and again.
- Features: Spin, Height, Views
- Manufactured by FarFabbri & Sartori
- First made its debut in 1984
- There are 150 rides of this model around the world
- Also known as a Kamikaze, Double-Arm Ranger, The Apollo, Skymaster and Sky Flyer